My son has Blocked nose for more than 3 months

Hi my son is 5 years old and he has a blocked nose it just comes and goes he couldnt get rid of phlegm i had yried everything nothing is workiing im 36 weeks pregnant and im worried how im gona tak care of us i had been to doctor tried nasal spray , chicken stock garlic water honey lemon green yea etc  but he is not getting better now he is also tired of (blowing , cleaning his nose ) does any idea how i can help him to get better and breath properly or any best home remedy :(
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Have you tried an ent? Ears nose and throat doctor?
Helpful - 0
Might be from allergies, we had to give our son zyrtex to help worked in a week, pollen is really bad here
Helpful - 0
My 14 month old is on zertec too. Otherwise his nose doesn't stop running.
Helpful - 0
Try Claritin if the  problem is sneezing and Zyrtec if the problem is coughing and phlegm in the lungs.  Also see the doctor about getting a nose spray with a cortisone style base.  Chicken soup is great but sometimes you need something better.  Do you take him to a pediatric allergist?  A pediatrician?  Or just your family doctor?
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community