skin rash

my 3yr old daughter keep having itchy rash all over her body from her head to toe. she scratch till turn to sores. i've even cut off all her hair.
the doctor said its an allergy but i dont even know what is causing that allergy. i don't know what to do her beautiful body  is now full of black spots.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I think you could use a second opinion, it could be an infestation and your child needs treatment, it could also be an allergy, what does she bathe in, if this came on suddenly has she had any new clothing she may be allergic to.What is her health like in general, eating okay any fever?
Helpful - 0
Itchy rashes "all over the body" are sort of  rare,  carce.  Usually rashes are localized to specific areas,  like sweaty area such as armpits and backs of knees or whereever skin folds over,  or to the back,  or hands and feet,  etc.

Can you actually see a rash on her,  or is she just scratching at some itch that you can't actually see?

Does it look like it's possibly insect bites?  Did it start in one specific location?
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community