Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

skin rash

my 3yr old daughter keep having itchy rash all over her body from her head to toe. she scratch till turn to sores. i've even cut off all her hair.
the doctor said its an allergy but i dont even know what is causing that allergy. i don't know what to do her beautiful body  is now full of black spots.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
535822 tn?1443976780
I think you could use a second opinion, it could be an infestation and your child needs treatment, it could also be an allergy, what does she bathe in, if this came on suddenly has she had any new clothing she may be allergic to.What is her health like in general, eating okay any fever?
Helpful - 0
13167 tn?1327194124
Itchy rashes "all over the body" are sort of  rare,  carce.  Usually rashes are localized to specific areas,  like sweaty area such as armpits and backs of knees or whereever skin folds over,  or to the back,  or hands and feet,  etc.

Can you actually see a rash on her,  or is she just scratching at some itch that you can't actually see?

Does it look like it's possibly insect bites?  Did it start in one specific location?
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community

Top Parenting Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.