At what point do you stop being your kids personal driver?

I have been raising my twin niece and nephew since they were 14, they will be 18 in a few days. My nephew was very excited to drive, he got his learners at 16. However, he has since decided not to pursue his license as he doesn’t want to pay car insurance.
The problem is he needs rides to work, sports, friends, etc. If the weather is nice and it is not late, he will ride his bike.
I’ve noticed some of his friends use Uber to get around. He will, but prefers not to as he doesn’t want to spend the money. I find that interesting as he blows his money on music, gaming, junk food, etc.
I’m tired of driving him around. Is it wrong of me to tell him I won’t anymore and that he has to use Uber? I won’t let him ride his bike after 9pm.