Pain issues, I'm 23, Male please help?

I feel something moving inside of me and it hurts, It causes pain in my left foot and leg, sometimes it cases pain in my chest. Could someone please help? Does this  come from masturbating or sex? What can I do to treat  it? Is there a certain medicine I should take? Please help, my life has become very gloomy and painful because of this. I'm 23 years old. I'm really normal and smart, I respect girls and they respect me and enjoy casual talks with me. Either way, I still need answers. Please help, thanks.
Looking forward to answers.
@courtesy101 I seriously doubt sex or masturbating can cause you pain in your leg. In fact athough I'm no doctor I will go out on a limb here and say it's impossible. If you have ruled out the usual suspects of injury or over excercise, I would go to the doc for a physical checkup to
make sure nothing is really wrong. In the meamtime reduce your stress levels by mindfulness or just finding a nice quiet place where you can think and relax. Good luck.
Have your doctor check you for parasites. They are on the rise in the US, but doctors often do not think about them. Some of your symptoms suggest this.