daughter hates me

Long story short divorce family my daughter been brainwashed to hate  me from a early break up age,  from other side, very rude girl towards me and hes trained my neice to hate me as well nine years difference , i wish i had time to tell the stories i know about, now my neice hasgone to queensland  to live shes making excuses not to come and visit, . I know she tellingkies to my neice, about me, and my she has made me to be so nit esort of monster im not to her father,  m y daughter is a22 year old look lawyer thats the sort ok f behavior  im dealing with,  im really hurt, i dont know what to do, shes jealous that  i managed to get a better car before her but i struggle in that situation  too, she said  nothing about my car, besides keeping my old car untill it was a bomb  it cost  me more in repairs than my  new car and left me stranded e erywhere too and i wanted to get rid if it i ts what her father brought for me when we were married. She said i dont deserve a better  car. Its g oess on and on stories to tell.
Well this makes me sad becasue in the end family is all we have.  I wish I had the magic answer for you but when it comes down to it, these are all petty squabbles.  You can tell your daughter that you would love to be in her life but if she doesn't feel the same then what can you do.  YOU and I mean you alone only have one life to live and it is up to you to make it the best it can be and if that doesn't include immediate family then so be it.  There is only so much banging your head against the wall you can do.  Do the best you can with what you have.  That is all any of us can do.  
Eagle,  it's a little hard to tell what's going on here.

Sounds like you're the mom,  and after a divorce your daughter and your niece both hate you.

And partly because you have a nice car and your daughter thinks should have a better car than you do,  and now your niece has moved away and won't come home.

Do you have other family you can focus on?