Aa
A
A
A
Close
Parenting Young Adults (18-26) Community
85 Members

my husband met his 22 yr old daughter but seems to clingy.

My husband got his daughter after a 22 yr separation, i never would think such things cause he thought me being a singl mom meant i had sex with my son. So untrue. Hes here for breakfast and dinner then bed. But she came down and me ans him were separated, but they were kicked out cause the father said they looked secual sleeping together. So i let them in, she said i cant let him be in the middle cause she dont share, ok. I told him but fell in love with her after a two year of losing my daughter. Theb at night she'd put her leg on him and her arm over him like i did which hurt, then shed lay on me. I thought she just needs love. Second day i wasnt asked to go no where i know we r separated but he only asked when he seen me cleaning his mess too and last night i stayed up till daylight. 1St we had no chance, im talking to a friend but it's a he then he goes s nd tells me off. But not wanting her uncomfortable i go further away. Now he's sorry. I think me leaving is best for me an my son
1 Responses
134578 tn?1517087675
Do what feels right to you.
Have an Answer?
Top Parenting Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.