AZILECT QUESTION

Hi all,

I care for my grandmother 7 days a week. On her last visit to the doc, He decided to lower her does of Azilect from 1mg to 0.5mg.  told her to call in 2 weeks and let him know how she is feeling. Well in those 2 weeks she was getting her weakness spells again and feeling rather crappy!

So i called the doc and told him that the symptoms came back, so we put her back to 1mg.  Now she is having crazy diarrhea.  Is that a symptom. I have her drinking lots o fluids so she doesn't dehydrate.  

Or do you think she should be seen by a doc.  The diarrhea started last week but went a way and came back a couple days ago but now its worse and all liquid(TMI SORRY).  I feel horrible for her but there isn't anything I can do to help that. I haven't been letting her eat things that may irritate her tummy for the last couple days but thats not helping either

What do ya'll think?

Lynn
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0