Parkinson’s Disease Community
473 Members

psycogenic tremors

I am a 45 year old male with 4 previous heart surgeries. Have Horners syndrome from one of the surgeries and a paralyzed vocal chord from another one. I am currently having neurological problems. Having hand tremors (both hands) Myoclonus jerks, severe itching on left forearm for no reason one two minute bout with double vision with eye pain and twitching. Take 40 mg of Prozac a day for depression and anxiety. Was a drinker for 20 years but quit 4 years ago. Just got back from neurologist and she said she thinks its psycogenic tremors or my past alcohol use and maybe a pinched nerve in back causing the myoclonus jerks. all of these issues started around the time I took my first ever flu shot (in left arm, same arm as the itching) don't think its all in my head but she seems to think so. anybody else have these issues. Also have a vibration in my body like a phone on mute at times in different areas.
Could our telomeres hold the key to curing cancer and preventing aging? Learn more in this article from Missouri Medicine.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Protect against the leading cause of blindness in older adults
Keep your bones strong and healthy for life