Pediatric Endocrinology Forum

breast

my daughter is 10 years old & 11 month she has a lump on one of her breast & it hearts, at the same time there is no sign of her breast starting growth, but when she was 9 month old she had the same symptoms her ped. had to slit the side of her breast & drain the infection, so I'm not sure what this could be.
She is completely appropriate age for onset of puberty and in girls this is breast development, often one side then the other, especially if it hurts more than likely a breast bud. It is doubtful that this is infected, I would have her examined by her pediatrician if there is concern about pain or other problems related with this.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments