Pediatric Tourette Syndrome Community
26 Members

psycosis

well I have had tourettes at 15 I would wanna say something but it wouldn't come out like a sneeze now im full fledge 30 year old cant control verbal tics getting worse by day I have scithtzophnia would that be the tourettes cause or could it be triggers I always repeat the word popcorn realy loud and say it about 10 times I was good now its getting worse and worse popcorn seems to be my trigger lik I would hear or seepopcorn I woul say pop popopopopo corn popcorn I would a main cause be from psychosis a lot of the time I don't makes sence at all I cant read I cat think properly I forget things in seconds its very odd and hard to follow and hold back and im on zyprexa clozapine lamictal Cogentin and a few stomach meds please email me back with your feedback and thoughts at ***@****  and its PASTY NOT PATSY thank you
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease