What you wrote sounds a bit like a condition called Achondroplasia, though it is very rare, so don't worry about it right now. I'm sure the specialist will explain everything tomorrow and it's good to get an appointment soon, then you can start treatment sooner. Hope all goes well. Good luck!
that's what i think also. however, when we went to the doctor they took 7 tubes of blood and told me if it's normal the only thing we can do is wait til she's two when other tests like the bone age scan will be more accurate. it's frustrating!
i mean that they said if the tests come back normal all we can do is wait. lol...my brain isnt awake yet!!