It could be an allergy and it could be from the shampoo or adult conditioner , so stop them straight away, and go onto a hypo-allergenic shampoo forget the conditioner .Check her hair every day for lice , and look for little black eggs .I think the allergy more likely ..good luck
I never thought allergy, and now that I'm thinking about it, the last month or so we had been using a new kids shampo that we have never used before. I will switch her to a hypo-allergenic shampoo tomorrow so we'll see. Thanks for the reply!
Allergy is usually the culprit, rinse it well even with hypo allergenic and leave out the conditioner, hey have you seen all the stuff they put in shampoos and conditioners ..reg ones I mean .