Pediatrics Community

Pediatrician Interview

I am a Lesley University Student in the Child and Family Studies program. I am currently seeking out clinicians/practitioners who work mainly, however, not necessarily exclusively with children.  I am working on a paper discussing the criteria of bipolar disorder and am interested in interviewing anyone in the field who would like to contribute to my work. (I am also looking to interview parents of children diagnosed with this disorder.) Please, serious accounts only. This work will not be published and interviewees may remain anonymous.
I can be reached by e-mail at:
***@****
Thank You all very much.
It seems that the website has automatically excluded my e-mail address from my previous post.  Please fell free to post comments back and perhaps we could exchange information through the forum.