Pediatrics Community

abdominal X-ray shows poop?

My daugther is 6 weigthing 54 kilos, she is been investigate for possible cushing's, and now and abdominal x-ray shows her stomach full of poop. Her doctor only sent to her a laxative not even a name or brand and he told me to gave it to her for 4 to six months. It is possible how dangerous is for my poor daugther that poop in her stomach, she has bowel movements every day latlely painful for her. Any advice please??????
is it actually in her stomach? or just backed up in her bowels/small bowel. There is a huge differnce there.
you know what i jut call the dr. office to ask and they told me that is only in her bowels, please help if you knoe something!
Thank you!
I would recommend seeing a gastroenterologist about this.  Also you might want to post on the gastroenterology community to see if anyone there has any ideas.
Thank you so much!