Pediatrics Community

my 7 month old daughter

my daughter was born 8 weeks early in an emergency she was ok but had minor bruising on her arm,apart from a few common problems,she was healthy,and came home after 3 weeks,then she caught bronchillities (spelt wrong)she was in hospital for nearly 2 weeks to help her breath,they said her right lung collapsed,she came home better but still coughing then a week or so later she stoped breathing on us,i managed to get her breathing again,and she was rushed to hospital,where they said she still has the bronchillities,she got better,came home,got it again a month later,shes had xrays a camara down her mouth,and today she has a chest infection we took her in and they found a dent in her right lung,will she ever stop having problems and also i noticed she holds her arms back to front sometimes it looks awkward,i think it could relate to her lung as if you pull your arms back it pulls your chest tight,please i just looking for any answers??
I just answered this for another Parent. My child was born 7 weeks early. It sounds like your shild did not get his/her RSV shots. Here are the symptoms. Please get him/her tested ASAP it could be life threatening : Again, the symptoms of RSV infections can range from having a simple clear runny nose and occasional cough that can be treated at home, to severe difficulty breathing that may require hospitalization. Other symptoms might include a low-grade fever, sore throat, headache, and irritability. Younger children, especially those under 2 or 3 years old, are most at risk for more severe symptoms, such as high fever, wheezing, difficulty breathing, a persistent cough, or apnea.