65 years old and recently begin vaginal bleeding after 15 years of no bleeding, why?
About 2 months ago, I noticed my bathing suit had blood in it. Didn't think much of it because I used to have fibroid tumors. But about a week ago, I have been experiencing bleeding daily, slight headaches, and not much appetite. I have gained about 7 pounds. Can't be pregnant cause have been celebic at least 10 years.
I would like to find something I can do myself as a remedy. I am living in Ghana & health care for these things are not the best I have Medicare but cannot use it in this country.
Hi Tonimaria.    It is very important to go to your Dr if you have bleeding after menopause.   You will need to be examined and screened regarding any possible cancer possibility and rule out other possible causes.   Bleeding is not normal after meno so go to your Dr asap for an appt.
Let us know how you get on