Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Community
277 Members

I have been diagnosed with stage 2 uterus prolapse. Now late for my period!

I have been diagnosed with Stage 2 uterus prolapse. I have had regular periods the whole time I've had a prolapse and had sex only once this last month 3 days before I was supposed to start my period. Now I am a week and a half late but have taken a pregnancy test and it's a negative I don't know why I haven't started is there a possibility of me still being pregnant or why would my period not start on time?
1 Responses
I don't think being late for your period would have anything to do with the uterus prolapse. You may not be pregnant either. Sometimes, our periods can be late for any number of reasons. Regarding the prolapse, is it bothersome and has your doctor made any recommendations or suggestions?
Have an Answer?
Top Women's Health Answerers
United Kingdom
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.