Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Community
277 Members

I have been diagnosed with stage 2 uterus prolapse. Now late for my period!

I have been diagnosed with Stage 2 uterus prolapse. I have had regular periods the whole time I've had a prolapse and had sex only once this last month 3 days before I was supposed to start my period. Now I am a week and a half late but have taken a pregnancy test and it's a negative I don't know why I haven't started is there a possibility of me still being pregnant or why would my period not start on time?
I don't think being late for your period would have anything to do with the uterus prolapse. You may not be pregnant either. Sometimes, our periods can be late for any number of reasons. Regarding the prolapse, is it bothersome and has your doctor made any recommendations or suggestions?