Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Community
277 Members

Is this a pelvic organ prolapse?

Hi! So I'm 22 and I've been confused the past few days and struggled to find photos which would comfort me - I'm trying to figure out if my vagina is normal or I have some sort of prolapse? I just found this one though which looks similar:
NSFW: http://vaginasofthe-world.tumblr.com/image/66873633268
What is that bulge there attached to the clitoris? Is that the urethral sponge? I have the same thing and want to know if it's normal, as most photos I look at don't have that. I can see that just below that spongy bulge is the actual vagina opening, with a bit of tissue below it - I have the same thing.
Also, is there a hymen in that picture...because I can't see one and I've also never been able to locate my own either? Please let me know if this is all normal! Thank you