Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Community
266 Members
Is this a utherine prolapse?
Hi, I'm 15 and I have a lump really close to my vagina opening its like a lump with a little hole in it (guessing is the cervix) I had never went to a doctor to have this checked, I started going online and I saw something called "uterine prolapse" I got more information of it and l saw those drawing images of the utherine prolapse(the drawings are just how I feel it), and how I feel it is the lump and like two canals going on the sides of the lump. I'm a Virgin And i have good weight. Could it be a utherine prolapse what I'm explaining??
1 Responses
COMMUNITY LEADER
It is very difficult to be able to work out what is going on for you so I would recommend going to your Dr to find out what is wrong.   Dont be put off as women of all ages can get POP although it is much more common in ladies who are older than you, it can happen to younger women, especially if they have tissue weakness or have done a lot of gymnastics etc etc.,  
I hope you dont have POP but do feel that getting a clear answer from your Dr would help you to find out and also stop you from worrying.   Let us know how you get on
Have an Answer?
Top Women's Health Answerers
United Kingdom
Learn About Top Answerers
Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Community
266 Members
332 Questions
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.