Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Community
277 Members

My Labia Minora is swollen and hard at the very bottom like a tiny ball

In March 2018 I took a Depo shot but I haven’t went to take another since. at first I was constantly bleeding from late April to mid June now I get a brown discharge repeatedly. presently in my vagina became very swollen red and inflamed and still brown discharge occurring I searched it up and figure it out brown discharge is normal because the Depo is getting out of my system but my other symptoms are not normal.  My labia minora on the very bottom is very hard like a ball and it’s hanging causing discomfort and pain