Question about recurrence of cystocele after mesh repair with sacrocolpopexy
I am 57 and enjoy recreational cycling. Nothing crazy, smooth road biking with nice wide seat on fairly flat paths.  Had sacrocolpopexy in 2015 using da Vinci robotic arm.  Cystocele is back.  Surgeon blames it on bike riding even though she told me before that cycling would be a safe exercise.  I need a second opinion about how to proceed from here.  Looking for great southern California urogynecologist for second opinion regarding repair and safe exercise.
Hi there.   I am surprised that your Urogyne thinks bike riding is the cause of your POP to return.    I agree that finding a good Urogyne for a second opinion is a good idea.   POPs can return yes, but it does seem rather soon.   Get your operation notes from either your Urogyne or the hospital where you had your procedure done so you can take this with you to your next appt with the Urogyne of your choice.  
Take a look at Pflates ( PF safe Pilates )  and the Hab-it DVD as well and also talk to a womens PT for safe exercises for POPs