Use of Tampon for Bladder Prolapse?

I have had a bladder prolapse for two years.  I do use  a sport tampon to help support my bladd erpecially when I am exercising.  Recently I see light pink tiny spots on the dry tampon when I take it put.  I am 69 years old. Could I be injuring myself using tampons?  Thank you
Hi there
Never use a tamponto support your prolapse...bladder POP or otherwise.
At the age of 69 or many years younger than you..your vaginal tissues will not tollerate a tampon anyway unless you had a lot of vaginal oestrogen and why would you risk vaginal skin errosion when you can get a good fitting vaginal pessary to support your prolapse together with vaginal oestroen cream from your GP to further support your vaginal skin and prolapses as well in terms of further progression.   Get back to me by PM if you want to know more about this xx