Uterine Prolapse at 15?
This is actually not a question, but I would like to share a bit for informations sake. I am 15 years old and have recently been diagnosed with uterine prolapse by 3 different doctors. I know, crazy, right? According to them, the condition is extremely rare in people my age (one stated that in her 30 years working as a gynecologist, she had never seen someone with this condition even close to my age). The condition presented as a weird kind of lumpy thing in the vaginal canal, and I had no idea what it was. I looked into uterine polyps, fibrosis, tumors, but nothing really fit the bill. Eventually I managed to gather the courage to get my doctor to check me, but she said it was nothing. However, a whole year later (when my condition had really not changed at all) I went to an actual gynecologist and she confirmed my suspicions. By that point I was certain it was prolapse because I noticed a divet in the lump, which ended up being the cervix. PEOPLE, if you have a suspicion, GET A SECOND OPINION. Anyway, I am posting this because I could not find anywhere online record of someone my age with this condition. This lack of information could have led to me dismissing what was happening and not being diagnosed, and continuing to make the situation worse. If you feel like a similar thing is happening to you, and you have a very sedentary lifestyle (like me), here is your evidence that it is rare but possible. GET CHECKED.
Sorry to hear you have POP at an early age.   This can be due to more than one factor.
Girls that do gymnasitics are more prone to POP due mainly to the bit hard landings in routines and training.   Also if you have EDS (Ehlers-Danlos syndrome) this can also predispose tissues to be weaker and provides less strength to internal structure as well which can lead to POP/s.
There are also conditions that lead to only part and not all of the reproductive system being present and due to this the supporting ligaments etc attached to the uterus can be missing as can the uterus in itself which can also lead to prolapses.  
I hope you have had help and support with your condition and that you have been able to see a Urogynecologist to discuss treatment options including possibly using a vaginal pessary for internal support