Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Community
274 Members

Womb prolapse

I have a womb prolapse and the nurse put in a ring yesterday thought  it was good now have terrible low back pain and went to toilet this morning and can feel the ring think it has come down again have not had a bowel movement this morning either i seem to also have an ache bit like period ache. I think will have to phone for help again tomorrow
How are you doing? Was the ring inserted incorrectly or did you need a different type or size pessary?
Hi I have not been able to keep appointment for clinic as I am not very well and can't get out. I have an  MRI at the end of this month as I have weak legs and a balance problem.I have also to get heart monitor fitted to find out how my heart behaves for 24hrs. The ring I had must have been the  wrong size as it fell out
I seem to have everything wrong with me at the moment. Best wishes.

Whiteheather
I'm sorry you're dealing with all this! I hope you can get the help you need for it all. Hugs.