Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Community
288 Members

fleshy balls inside vagina

Hi, i'm a 19 year old girl, a virgin and only recently started masturbating. I normally don't masturbate through fingering, but through rubbing my clit and so am slightly worried about what I've found and don't know how long it's been there... For as long as I remember I have had a smallish fleshy ball just inside my vagina. It's bumpy to feel and doesn't seem to have much sensation. I can feel the top of it when running a finger between my 'lips' There's no pain when I touch and prod it, and only a tiny amount if I pinch it with my nails. Just recently I have found another fleshy ball slightly further inside, towards my back (rather than stomach). This one is about the size of a cherry and again, has a bumpy fleshy feel to it and not much sensation.

Any ideas/advice on what to do? thanks in advance.
It would be very difficult to be able to comment on what these are but I would not recommend pinching them with your nails.  I suspect this is possibly normal physiology in terms of the folds of the vagina but the fact that you say you are feeling fleshy balls inside your vagina also indicates an issue worth further investigation.  
Do go to your Dr and explain your symptoms and observations to gain a proper diagnosis.  A large bulge into the vagina is usually due to prolapse but due to the small size of what you have found this seems unlikely.  Obviously you are young so again prolapse is very unlikely but not unheard of even in young women.  
Dont worry about the examination.  It is pain free and will not take long for the Dr to do.

I wish you luck with your diagnosis.