prolapse or not?

I was told during a pap exam that I had a uterine prolapse and he was going to refer me to a specialist, he also set me up to get an ultrasound I obtained a copy of the ultrasound today which only showed my uterus is anteverted but otherwise was normal, can I still have a prolapsed uterus that did not show on ultrasound?
It's my understanding that you have to be upright / standing to be able to tell if and to what degree the uterus is prolapsed. But it seems even more complicated than that from this Whole Woman resource - https://wholewoman.com/library/content/articles/prolapseselfexam.pdf.

Are you having troubling symptoms?
Hi jenn0206
Many believe it is best to have a standing examination for prolapse and I have had one examination like this but the rest were lying on my side or back etc.,  
I dont feel the whole woman resource is helpful as it seems to be very anti about having any prolapse operations and all possible treatment options need to be considered for their own merit as well as from your own personal perspective.
The degree of a prolapse can also be affected by what time in the day you have a test or examination done as well as if you have eaten or have gas etc which can put pressure on the pelvic organs.  
I also have an atroverted uterus which is also pressing on my bladder and decending downwards.   You can ask to have a standing prolapse examination if you want to when you next go back to your Consultant.  Are you seeing a Urogynecologist?   They are the prolapse specialists