Penis Cancer Community
293 Members

Black spots under the foreskin of my penis

Dear Dr.,
I'm married 31years male.
In last month i have discovered one white itchy sopt under the foreskin of my penis but no discharge. However, 15 days later that white sopt become black but no itching. Earlier this black sopt was small but it is becoming bigger with times. I mate a doctor last week, he said it was a infection but now healed. Nevertheless, doctor has prescribed me itraconazole INN 100mg for 14 days and Clotrimazole 1% solution & miconazole nitrate 2% + hydrocortisone BP 1% creame. I am using these medicines for last 7 days, but those black spots are not going even becoming larger. One thing I would like to mention that, my wife has yeast infection. She is under treatment.I used to musterbate a lot, often i use vasline lotion.

I want your kind attention in this regard.

Regards,
Prosanta
***@****
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.