Penis Cancer Community
300 Members

Blue Lump under skin on shaft! Help!

I have wuite a small penis but when i roll the skin back (for some reason it hasnt detatched really yet) i see a blue lump or 2 blue lumps that are close together. I got a bit worried if it was cancer or anything but i thought it was just a vein. No pain or anything and when errect it is not visible! Im not sure if because my penis is small the vein is a bit crumpled up to look like a blue lump but i cant roll my skin all the way back to check. All i can saw is it is the size of an average house fly and under my pink skin it looks rather blue. Please help as i dont want to go to a doctor just yet unless needed i just hope somebody could let me know if its dangerous or alright! If you  eed any more info please reply with a auestion!
By the way i also need to take a pee very often. I dont need to but i feel the sensation of needing to pee almost all the time. incase this has anything to do with the lump.
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.