Avatar universal

I am tensed about penile cancer..

I have a rash/irritation on penis head and under foreskin. went to few doctors including dermalogists and urologist , and they told I have balanitis , also they gave me antifungal cream and steroid creams but as of now no improvement....since more than 3 years I have this penile rash issue..

Now I am worried about if this is something like penile cancer
1 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
20620809 tn?1504362969
Hey there.  Well, a rash for three years on the penis is a bit concerning.  I can see why you feel the way you do.  The right thing to do is to see a doctor which you did, a couple of them it sounds like.  If it appeared like cancer, you'd think they would investigate further and they didn't?  So, that means they are either terrible doctors or it doesn't appear to be cancer to them (more than one person).  So, hopefully it is the second one.  Here's info on penis cancer. https://www.webmd.com/cancer/penile-cancer-overview#1  Yes, it does often involve issues starting with the skin of the penis.  What about seeing a dermatologist?  That would be my next stop if I were you.  A biopsy and imaging would make sense.  Has either of those been done?  
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Penis Cancer Community

Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.