Lump inside shaft of penis?

Hello, I am 14 years old and I have recently found a lump inside the shaft of my penis, I've done a bit of research and I've seen that it's either a cyst or something to do with Pre-Ejaculation, but I'm still worried. I read that it should be gone in around 3 months or so, but it's still there. I first noticed it around December 2016 and it hurts when I touch. I've tried to 'Pop' it, to see if it's a puberty spot (Pimple?). I do masturbate frequently and it doesn't seem to hurt during my 'session', unless I touch it.

The lump does not appear outside of the skin, only inside and like I said, it hurts when I touch it. I'm scared to ask my family what it is. I'm too scared to go to the doctors too, mostly because I don't anyone touching my penis, so I'm asking it on here. If someone sees this post and knows what's happening, please comment and help me out, thank you!