Penis Cancer Community
299 Members

SIngle Bump/Bubble on glans

I've noticed this a month ago...a bump/bubble on the glans/head of my penis. From reading around online, I came across many different problems people have with a bump or bumps on their penis. I didn't come across something directly like what I have, so I decided to make a post and hope to receive some kind of feedback about this. The reason I say this is a bump, because it looks like a bump but when touching it; it feels not like a bump and is not hard. The color of it is usually bluish/purple making me think of a vein. Also, there is no type of pain from not touching it or touching it.

I hope someone can give me some feedback about this issue and maybe a way I can get rid of it.

Thanks!
I have seen the photograph and there is nothing wrong with you. It does not look like a bump and is a penile superficial vein. The vein on the penis does not require any treatment. It may bruise during sexual intercourse and thus wearing of a condom is highly recommended.Also use of lubricants is recommended during masturbation or during sexual intercourse to avoid bruising the vein. No other treatment is required.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thanks so much! We are in the process of switching family doctors and when I have my appointment I will bring it up.

I have no pain or any affects by it; it's simply just there. By the information you provided to me, gave me a little ease at mind for what it is.

Thanks so much,

and I will keep you updated!

Also, when searching around online about what it could be, I couldn't really find anything, but came across blood blisters, could it possibly be one?  

It does not look like a blood blister.
Regards.
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.