Penis Cancer Community
293 Members

Weird mass

Hello. I am 17 years old and have had some mild rash on the foreskin of penis and sometimes on the cap but it has nearly disappeared. It seems like it appears when the penis is erected but disappears after that, so I'm not really sure either it's a rash or not. However, yesterday a weird and to me rather worrying thing appeared. A small, skin-colored mass appeared right between the shaft and the cap. It is not very solid (the same tenderness as the skin itself). It had to appear pretty fast, because about 4-6 hours ago, it wasn't there yet. It does not grow as far as I can see. So, I am feeling pretty paranoid and asking you either this could be a penis cancer or not? Or could it be something else? Thank you very much for answering.
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.