People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
663 Members

99.9% CURE

No doubt, i still think this is a dream come true, that I have found the FINAL and the only no cost effective CURE TO PUT PATM TO ITS FINAL DEFEAT and that was from sweat, determination and hard work! !

BELOW IS HOW I COPED WITH PATM

My first patm started on 31-10-16. On the first day, I felt confused, caught the wrong bus for the first time and even lost my bus card. I didn’t believe it was me causing everyone to do dry coughs. Second day of class it hit me again. I honestly thought I was releasing a type of gas (LIKE WHAT MOST OF YOU GUYS HYPOTHESIZE). Few weeks later, I thought it was just a delusion. Throughout that month, I tried most of the remedies that people post on here, from chlorophyll detox (DIDN’T WORK) > magnesium spay (DIDN’T WORK) > apple cider vinegar ‘organic’ (DIDN’T WORK) > Co-enzyme Q10 (DIDN’T WORK) > bone broth (WHICH SOMEONE ALLEGEDLY POSTED THAT IT WAS A 100% CURE WHICH I TRIED AND MOST SAID IT DIDN’T WORK, WHOEVER IT WAS THAT POSTED BONE BROTH ALSO DELETED THEIR POST CAUSE OBVIOUSLY IT WAS A FALSE REMEDY)

Considering, that none of these worked, I went to see doctors and did tests. (I SAW AS MANY DOCTORS AS I WANT BECAUSE GOVERNMENTS IN MY COUNTRY PAID FOR IT) and so 1st doctor said it was a delusion (YEAH WHATEVA IT WAS REAL TO ME-from the bottom of my heart), 2nd doctor made me do an allergy blood test (CAME OUT NEGATIVE), 3rd doctor said it was people getting hayfevers, 4th doctor made me take a stool sample (FOUND NOTHING), from then I gave up on seeing doctors and decided to visit a phychiatrist just to see if it’s a psychological disorder (HE TOLD ME I HAD HIGH ANXIETY, AND NO SH1T THE REASON WHY I DEVELOPED THIS HIGH ANXIETY WAS BECAUSE OF PATM)

HONESTLY, I BET WHOEVER HAD THIS PATM WOULD DO ANYTHING THEY COULD TO DEFEAT THIS STUPID THING. NOW LISTEN TO ME, DON’T SPEND ANYMORE MONEY. FOR THOSE THAT THINK ITS CANDIDA YOUR WRONG (BECAUSE YOU COULD’VE DONE A STOOL/BREATH TEST) AND pathologists would have found bacteria/virus in your stool) AND IF YOU THINK YOU RELEASE SOME SORT OF GAS THEN HOW DOES GAS INSTANTANEOUSLY TRAVEL AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT THROUGH BUS WINDOWS, WALLS, AND TELEPHONES.

NOW YOU GUYS TELL ME IS PATM A GOOD ENERGY OR BAD ENERGY THAT CAUSE THESE REACTIONS, IT IS OBVIOUSLY BAD. AND I WILL RIGHT ON THIS POST TELL YOU HOW TO DEFEAT IT UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE ON THESE FORUM THAT POST VAGUE AND AMBIGUOUS MEDICATIONS (BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY YOU DON’T NEED MEDICATIONS TO CURE THIS)

HOW DOES PEOPLE REACT TO ME? THEY WOULD DO DRY COUGHS, ITCH THEIR FOREHEAD, SNEEZE, GIVE ME NASTY LOOKS. ONE DAY I WAS FEELING SO ESTATIC THAT I DIDN’T EVEN CARE THAT I HAD PATM WHILE PASSING THROUGH 50+ PEOPLE IN THAT TRAIN STATION..GUESS WHAT I FELT STRANGE BECAUSE I WASN’T USE TO “”””NO REACTIONS”””” HONESTLY WERE NOT BORN WITH THIS AND TRUST ME IF IT WAS A DISEASE WHY DOES ONLY A SMALL PORTION OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD HAVE IT. THE FINAL ANSWER I HAVE FOR YOU ARE NEGATIVE THOUGHTS BECAUSE YOU AND I HAVE MANIFESTATED IT INTO REALITY OVERTIME. FOR YOU ALL NOW IS TO THINK POSITIVE THOUGHTS EVERYDAY, LIFE’S TOO SHORT TO BE WORRYING THINGS. NEVERTHELESS WHETHER YOU BELIEVE ME OR NOT IT IS UP TO YOU.

TAKE CARE GUYS! AND REMEMBER NEVER GIVE UP + KNOW IT TAKES TIME. IM DONE RESEARCHING FALSE REMEDIES AND WASTING MONEY BECAUSE PATM IS FINALLY DEFEATED FOR ME! !
I am Japanese ,so please forgive me for my poor English. I think not caring about PATM is effective, but were you able to cure PATM completely by it? And  do you think PATM is caused by spiritual force? Please tell me your opinion.
They are wrong. MeBO scientists prove that PATM and TMAU2 are real biological problems. If someone could heal PATM with his mind then it would mean anyone with AIDS, malaria, typhoid or TB can heal themselves too. That’s crazy talk. It cannot happen.

It’s known scientifically that TMAU1 comes at different levels. Those with the heterozygosity gene usually don’t show any signs to very mild level. I believe they can live in society without worrying too much. They can easily brainwash or force themselves psychological like these mild PATMers to believe it’s not happening. Perhaps it can help them with life but evidently it won’t happen to any of us whom are at its worse. A person with a very extreme form of PATM cannot think the away people around him coughing or sneezing themselves out. They will leave as they start to get sick and there’s no amount of brain motivation that can make them stay as your thinking cannot influence others. It’s not like in the movies. I think every PATM have had the experience where after 15 mins in the theater there’s a 10-20 meter empty seat surrounding you. You cannot think those people not to leave. The longer the movie the more people that would leave.

I’m not sure if @r3isha has had that experience or not. She seems to have a mild form of PATM or something completely different.
I'm sorry but negative energy in our bodies plays a part. My anger ALWAYS increased patm. no question about it. Abstaining from sex may not 100 cure it but i'll take 99.9 percent. No diet change, no supplements worked for me. Calming my body and sex no more than once a month did it for me. Explain that.
But what came first? PATM or High anxiety.

I thought having PATM made you highly anxious.
Candida will test negative on stool sample if it is a fungus---from fungal spores---- origination--ONLY a PCR test for fungus folks will test positive on u guys
and hence this is why a candida diet works for fungus----also STRESS feeds candida and fungus
so YES avoid stress will reduce but stick to diet and it will take you 2 years to totally eliminate with no sugar no carbs at all and no caffine--- if you can not commit--u will never rid
Excellent - isuffertoo

God Bless always !

@mola123
Any social problem whether we are talking about a biological disease or anything else such as bad behavior or just social outcast, will ultimately have some psychological effect[stress] on that person when he’s isolated. The stress that comes out of it isn’t the source of the problem rather it’s the product.

This is what I call crazy reasoning. Instead of reasoning a man died because he was shot, these guys reverse it, the shot was done because the man died. That wouldn’t make sense in any planet. PATM is the source of the stress and not the other way round.

I’ve heard some here say that PATM is the result of stress…lol. How do you explain most of us who were having the time of their lives why PATM started? I was enjoying life, drinking, partying and eating all the goodies I could find. That’s the opposite of stress and trauma.

When people say stress, unless they’re studying biology they have no idea what it means. The hypothalamus in the brain determines how much stress there is by the amount of CRH it releases. The more worries you have the more CRH released. If we could artificially pump this into your body, you’d **** & poo and shake like a man about to be hanged despite knowing there’s nothing happening. Btw, the brain doesn’t differentiate between physiological stress and physical stress. A tiger threatening to eat you and your wife finding out you’ve cheated with her younger sister is translated as the same stress to the brain.

In response to the CRH, the adrenal glands produce a proportional amount of stress hormone called Corticol. There’s a chain reaction of hormones being released throughout the body to adapted quickly to the stress by shutting down all long term organ system and direct resources into short term systems. It’s similar to war time when all the schools and manufacturing is shut down and resources directed at military hardware production and aiding facilities. The same thing happens when the body is stressed. The digestive system, growth and repair is shutdown and energy is alternatively redirected at cardiovascular, respiratory, muscular systems for a quick flight. This is the most important bit; the immunity system is always stopped when you are stressed. The body doesn’t need the immunity system if a tiger appears on your doorstep. It needs more of your muscles for flight.

So this is the reason why stress is bad. It affects our immunity, repair and growth. But here’s the Catha, HIV-virus in AIDS patients just eliminates their immunity altogether. AIDS patients should get the worst PATM on earth but they don’t.

Soldiers going to war are stressed beyond anything any human can imagine. They witness horrific events such as women and children getting cut into pieces by shrapnel or mortars in front of them and dogs eating their corpse sometimes. This is why we have psychological disorders named after crazy war victims.

Now If this is a stress related problem shouldn’t we see PATMers among the most stressed occupation or society on earth? PATMers should mostly be of military background or from Syria, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, North Korea and poor countries of south Asia or central Africa. But no that is not the case. Our data shows most PATMers come from the US. and U.K. These two countries are among the most comfortable and stress free country in the world. The data doesn’t support the stress and trauma hypothesis, rather it’s against it.
Even the most successful man can have anxiety, to reach anxiety you have to have gone through stress, then, it will not be correct to say that living in a "prosperous" country does not exist stressed with anxiety. It could become one of the factors for the PATM. I still think that it is a mutation of our interior due to lack of oxygen, by bad breath.
@ocvq
“Even the most successful man can have anxiety..”

If all human beings are sick from anxiety, then what’s the point of bringing it up? From your explanation it would seem it’s a part of the human condition.

“I still think that it is a mutation of our interior due to lack of oxygen, by bad breath.”

What do you mean interior? Is there a mutation of the exterior? Can you explain what do you mean by that and do you have some evidence for your claims? Btw I’ve never heard of a disease like ours caused by the lack of oxygen. Cells can die from the lack of oxygen but that’s about it. If your cells were really starving of oxygen you’d feel tired… probably faint many many times throughout the day. Any area of the body that doesn’t receive oxygen will die.
Hi,r3isha.How are you?.Do you have any progress?I think you are on the right way with this.
Yes absolutely progress, i smile everyday now, thinking of positive thoughts, hang out with friends at the beach and people that pass around me hardly reacts to me.

Because im manifesting positive thoughts around people that walk past me at the beach, they all smile and ask how im going and that is 'strangers'. Also yesterday i was buying bread and the lady at the counter smiled at me. This is so rare to me because when i was upset and depressed literally no-one smiled at me, instead they gave me angry nasty looks.

The mind is very powerful. We gotten our mind so negatively deep. Simple yet no cost effective cure is to reverse this crap that's in our head. And this will take time.
You are in the right track!!That is the flip side of PATM,which is very helpful when working with people.In my work line i have to deal with people a lot.Smile make everything easy .if your are happy and smiley it will make other people smily and happy in turn.Thats the FLIP SIDE OF PATM.
Thank you both my friends.Love yourselfs and live your lifes just like everybody else.Happy new year, good luck and never doubt your intuition.
MeBO scientists proved scientifically TMAU2 and PATM is authentic but you people say it’s not. Let’s compare. They are brilliant scientists and professors but none of you have a diploma in science. So my question to you guys is how do you come to the conclusion that we PATMers are crazy? I mean if we are crazy then MeBO scientists are crazy too, but you non-scientists are sane? How is that possible? I’m sorry but I think you guys have some paradox to overcome first.

I think I have some ideas of why you guys believe what you believe now. I know 3 people with mild forms of PATM that it doesn’t show up most of the time. According to one I often talk with, he’s sometimes convinced that he has it and then sometimes he’s not. The most they can get is people occasionally rubbing their noses or clearing their throats. Most of the time they’re not sure if they have the problem or not. According to MeBO the big different between us is the level of permeability. I guess you guys have only a slight leaky gut. If it’s the case, then I agree the best way for you guys are just to ignore it if people aren’t getting sick or avoiding you. My PATM started just like that years ago before it went full blown. I believe my long drinking habits and junk diet at the time, which I didn’t know it was bad, made it worse.
What r3isha has stumbled upon is that the mind IS what we are. It's where the true power IS.  Where the true power can be FOUND.  These bodies we seem to inhabit do not have to control us the way we've taught ourselves and been taught they have to and need to.  If you think that's just "the way things are," then you'll be right.  Give that up if you want to.  I'm not going to worry about my stinky nose anymore. r3isha has reminded me that I don't need to. I'm sure I won't have to.  Nobody should care if they think I'm wrong - I don't care if they do.

I've changed my mind about everything by being willing to reconsider everything I thought I knew about this existence and great change is finally happening for me. I spent my entire life trying to be what I thought other people wanted me to be and I was as unsuccessful at happiness as will be anyone who tries to follow that same path themselves.  A person can NEVER BE what others think they should be.  They can only ever BE their self.  That's who they ARE.

People chalk up "miracles" to something other than the mind of the person experiencing those miracles - and the world will bring to each of those people who question, the evidence needed to support their contentions.  

I would say to those people, as those others on here have pretty much said (to r3isha), "To each his own, I wish you well," but oh, how I wish I wish more people could see what's really going on here on this planet - and that their negativity and fear of others is really the cause of all the world's problems. Positivity can also be called love and love of oneself is the first place to start.  At least r3isha gets that much.  

Negativity will never work and never has.  Show me the proof.  Doctors who pay attention KNOW that patients in a room full of people lively with laughter do well and that those all alone and depressed are the ones susceptible to strange infections.  It's been SHOWN and KNOWN to happen.

When people's reliance on all that exists apart from self - reliance on science and technology and medicine and military might - has been shown to be unfounded, a new source of reliable power can be found and can come into one's life, if only looked for within rather than without.  And as within, so without.  

That's the mechanism where true change can be found.  It's generally not a way of looking at things that anyone is at all interested in if there's nothing they can see in it for them and particularly if 1) it doesn't go along with what they've been indoctrinated into thinking through other schools of thought their entire life and 2) they're not in a position where they're at the absolute end of their rope.

That self is the being that which we all truly ARE, the one that's okay, the one that r3isha has inadvertently accepted herself as being, that spirit that can control the body, if just given the chance, if just accepted as the imperfect perfect being that we all are. We all have differences, but we're all the same.  We're not alone, we're one. So few are even interested...    "Let's just keep doing more of the same.  It's working."

Yes, of course people will make fun of such things and say that this way of looking at things is absolutely ridiculous and I would say to them, "I also wish you well."  

R3sha is living the proof of what I'm saying, and I know she will do well, if she just manages to keep at it and keep it up...  Way to come to positivity in your own way, r3isha.  Congratulations.

In all of my first 59 years, I had no idea of the returns available by just being my self in the PRESENT.  You don't have to wait for future like a carrot hanging at the end of a stick. Don't let others expectations of you or their estimation or judgment of you get you down and you'll go far, r3isha.  I know it's working for me.  

I hesitate to even say these things and hit "Submit", but won't argue with anyone who disagrees.  I won't be back to look and engage.  I just know it's working for me.  And it will for you too, r3isha.  Just give it a chance and it will for you too...
Unfortunately delusional people @r3isha make it so much more difficult for others who are really experiencing this problem to find a cure.
I wish you well.
If any of you were right it would mean all the PH.D scientists involved in the MeBO clinically research are delusional. So it’s either you lot or the MeBO scientists are delusional. But we know they can’t be delusional because some of them are world respected scientists and professors. So in your fair and right judgement who do you think is delusional? You or them? There can only be one or the other. I’ll let you and @r3isha think about it.

In what medical journal is this published in? Please let us know if not then all opinions count. I want answers to the big questions. What leaves our bodies and attacks people so viciously? Why so selective (I used to make 2 out 10 people sick in a room, I've also made children and animals sneeze very bad) How can it go through walls? How can it travel so far? Why some days on and some days off? I have my own way of keeping it under control but it sucks. How do you cure a leaky gut? Surgery? (Personally, I'm skeptical on the leaky gut)  So I'm still waiting for answers.
What do you think causes this negative energy?
That’s the million dollar question.  When we find out there will be many happy people.   I would like to find out first and share with everyone.  At least before someone else does and hides it for profit
In my opinion herpes is a part of patm disease
What makes you think that? I’m
Curious?  
Skin problems are related but not the cause.
I'm positive for herpes type 1. Doctors say I had herpes since a child.  However I made out with a girl 2 years ago.  9times out of 10 I reinfected my body. Probably due to weak immune system. But before I made out with her I wasn't experiencing these symptoms
Keep I'm mind herpes is a trending disease. 8 of 10 people are infected and don't realize it. Ask your primary doctor for a herpes test or Try taking antihistamines until you see a skin allergists,
Understood.  I personally believe that the herpes is a co-infection.  But I don’t really know.  
At least we kno we not crazy so u can rule that option out
I’ve never had herpes. I’ve been tested
You are not the first person that has come up with this solution on the forum. I personally don't think positive thoughts alone can cure you, but if it's worked for you then congratulations!

Can anybody help me please
I live in virginia and i found out what it is for some people.
Just drink water, eat salad, olive oil coconut oil....avoid palm oil and canola oil.
Be caredful with what you eat   that was how i solved my problem
good to see you doing well.  Jim
Patm is a form of herpes guys.
It is not  Just stop it. No stupids allowed here.
Maybe herpes is his (co infection).   I've had problems with parasites and yeast.  I believe neither is the cause of patm. But the signals from these somehow go to the other people.  Each having distinct reactions.  2 weeks ago I met with my 3rd patm person in Las Vegas.   We sat for 3 hours in a coffee shop on the strip and talked.   My stomach rumbled constantly from being by him and he constantly bit his finger nails (on of my reactions I give)  
When my parasites are bad I make people bite their nails and pick their nose and scratch their butt (sorry).  When the yeast picks up the reactions turn into a scratch on the face or a prick like they have been poked by a ghost.   I've also felt with the reactions from mold.  That causes sniffles and sneezes.   That being said none of those things cause the patm. They are just what signal is being carried.    Well over 2 years now and I can't 100% get rid of any of those things.  Just get them real low for a while and then they resurface
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.