Our body is giving off some type of gas that causes people to react. Why it doesn't affect us like it does others is a big mystery to me. When you mentioned ammonia, it hit home with me, because that is what I think the aroma smells like.
yes, just the internal movement of the gas causes immediate and far-reaching reactions...i have noticed this too...the reactions are so quick and far away it has to be propelled by some sort of electrical wave...i don't understand either why we ourselves don't react, although sometimes I feel a wave-like/flash in esophagus/throat, almost like an internal shiver
I have similar problem and my belief is that its air borne bacteria. Have you ever seen an oust commercial
I've responded to DarthBane on the same issue. It's not very hard because this happens all the time in nature.
Doctor prescribed vitamin D3 in high doses because my results showed I was low for obvious reasons.
I'm 100% sure that it was Vitamin D3 that temporarily eliminated my PATM reactions until my level went low again.
Today I purchased vitamin d at Walmart but you can only get 2000 IU's per pill. I swallowed about 4 and 5 minutes later I started getting a headache from die-off.
I need to understand how vitamin d affects are overall health. Is there any interaction between the liver and VD?
What did we do to deserve this horrible disease. It is the worst I starve myself all day and still eye rubs and nose rubs and cough. I can't win. When you really think about it out of the billions of people in the world, what toxins could we have possibly ingested that caused this from all over the world. It makes no sense I'm only 20 years old and feel like my life is ruined. Please comment your remedies to reduce patm.