People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
674 Members

I need some hope, quick question

Have you been able to get a girlfriend/boyfriend during your time of having PATM?
Also, feel free to share any stories, positive/negative.
Yes, as you see, several with PATM had a girlfriend and even wife, the problem is that the PATM limits it because it is not known whether or not it is contagious, besides the fear of causing cough. I myself had many opportunities and even with the doctor who attended me, in fact I consider myself "handsome" since I always had suitors, even with PATM I still have them, only the PATM condition stops me.
I'm just wondering if they got the girlfriend/wife before they developed PATM.

Also, when you say the PATM stops you from pursuing suitors, is it yourself who is afraid of causing harm? So you stay isolated?

Do you think the girls would run away or stop being interested once they were in your PATM presence?
It is simple and logical; The fear is mine because I do not know the cause or disease PATM, I do not know if it contagious or not, although I doubt that it contagious because of the speed in which it propagates PATM and besides having ample scope I deduce that it is some type of Gas, however I still have to refrain from having or exchanging salivary or blood flows (in kissing, vaginal penetration, etc.), then I simply try to avoid as much as possible carnal relations and even friendships because it is uncomfortable for me hear coughing-throat, I only talk to people who are not affected.

But I must clarify that I am still "attractive", even having the PATM, in fact I have opportunities every day, as I told you, until the doctor flirts with me.

Before the PATM, I had a carnal relationship with some women like coworkers and study or the neighbor, not frequently but if as 2 times a month or more if the time allowed (I had limited time because I work and study).
I clarify that after the PATM I no longer have carnal relations, now I only practice masturbation.
Yes, as you see, several with PATM had a girlfriend and even a wife, the problem is that the PATM limits it because they do not know about themselves or not contagious, besides the fear of causing cough. I myself had many opportunities and even with the medicine that attended me, in fact I consider myself "handsome" since I always had suitors, even with PATM I still have them, only the PATM condition stops me.
I think its yes because its extreme reaction. Some moment they get very close to u, next second disappear. We r very extreme persons
Yes in this poll means you were able to get a girlfriend.
Yes exactly. But after knowing about patm i lost her
i started worrying about my future so it ruined my mind
same here, broke up with my boyfriend because its so  hard to be with someone when your causing them reactions, well he propsed. I was single seven years before him
We try to think differently about life thats why these reactions
Also these ****** haters come to us only for advantage, and leave us without no reason.. there is no belief no trust no true love just want fun in life... I think 99.99% people are non virtuous Except us
It is contagious.  I hook up with a couple of guys and they have told me that they get sick whenever we talk the next day.  Some have even accused me of having an STD/STI which worried me.  Overall, I haven’t had any problem hooking up.  Now, a long term relationship, probably not so much.
Hi Justincase_25.We are risky till we cure PATM.It's because of low immunity and we have some pathogens in the body.I always use condom with my girlfriend despite the fact I'm monogamous.That is to protect her.If she catch STD because of me I can't handle this.It will ruined my soul.
I do not think it is contagious unless it is an exchange of body flow (blood, saliva etcs), even so I doubt it, I say pro; Several people or all of us live with our relatives and neighbors where they do not present any health problems more than the common ones, if it were contagious it would have already spread exponentially, in addition, in order to be contagious, the substance or emanate would have to be bacterial. The bacteria that speeds reaches? Because the PATM we emanate travels at the speed of light, it also has the ability to pierce crystals and travel great distances (30 ... .50 meters perimeter), in addition to all that; how do I explain the ability of the PATM not to discriminate against the climate? How can I explain that the PATM travels against the air-wind current? PATM would have to be a GAS to approach those data, so, what changes does GAS produce in our body?

I mean, what I'm trying to say is that; let us try to study it ourselves to shed a "good" opinion, I personally prove my statements over and over; I travel on Moto and the PATM is constant, changes the weather and the PATM goes on, I enter a big theater and the PATM automatically feels at the other end without taking even a second to reach those distances, change my windows and windows people he continues to cough-sneezing-clearing his throat out as if PATM were passing through the crystals, so how do I explain all this? What GAS or bacteria has the ability to do all these acts?

Nobody explains all that, they just say it is such a thing or something, but they do not explain what the logic would be, when you go to the doctor, you show them the recordings and they send you to the psychologist and then to the psychiatrist

I do not think it is contagious if we just exchange words or sit next to an individual, maybe it can be contagious if we exchange bodily flows, I still doubt it, but for safety, there is no other precaution.

That I can say for now, even though I have a lot of desire with a woman, in fact daily I flirt one or the other and I simply because of my condition with the PATM I avoid being with them more than a game or exchange of words.

I must say that the latter my PATM decreased, I do not know whether it will be my food or another factor, I feel better.

Yes. I've once had a girlfriend who told me that she was allergic to me. I was so shocked i blatantly ignored her until she herself changed the subject. It would've been the most depressing moment of my life had we not made out later that day.
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.