People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
674 Members

PATM cure ?

Hello to all of you.  I'm Justin,  25, I live in Orlando.  I will say, PATM reactions in this city are no fun at all.  My first reaction was at a huge concert called "Sunset Music Festival " .... which is a HUGE RAVE with a lot of people. I didn't know what was going on and why my friends started sneezing, coughing,  clearing their throats, etc.  It was weird because everyone else in the crowds were as well, and when I got closer to them, the reactions were inbearable.  

A week went by, and I noticed it at work.  Same reactions.  I typed 8nto Google,  "why are people allergic to me" and here I am.  I'm currently doing alot of research. ..

I work at a hospital, and I'm really good friends with a microbiologist,  chemist, and hematologist.  They have checked all of my lab work and said I was anemic .  Additionally,  my white cell count and everything else was normal (since I'm 25 and active)!  They even laughed at my cholesterol being so low at 135 LOL !!  I even tested my stool for parasites, and nothing came back positive.  I took the advice and started treating for candida.  

I purchased the following products (encouraged by hopeful12345): brown rice powder by Jarrow Formulas, althea probiotic he mentioned by the same comapny, and Oxy powder, and Candida Cleanse from Purely Holistic  

Additionally,  I recently added L Glutamine,  quercetin,  digestive enzymes, milk thistle, molybdenum, fish oil pills, and vitamin c 1000.

I've been taking all of these for a short period of time.  Just letting you all know my progress.  The reactions are not improving .  That's okay because I know this is a never ending battle, and I will stay strong of course.  It just ***** that the reactions are alone l, and my friends think I'm crazy when I tell them, "I'm like rogue from X Men.  Stat away , I have the plague! "  I'm just trying to laugh and joke about it because staying positive is KEY :)

If you all took anything or recommend anything in your success, please feel free to contact me .  Inflammation seems to be a huge problem for me.  I dont know how to decrease it because I follow the Candida Diet.  Drink a gallon or more of water a day as well.  I've been doing Epson salt baths, running for an hour, and dry saunas everyday .  

Let me know what you all suggest !  Also, I use the heck out of coconut oil! !!!  Almost busted my buttime in the shower the other night AHAHA

Have a good day everyone, and please keep your head up high :)
Hey man,
I'm a 19 yr old male from Toronto and I had a very similar story. Did you find that you took antibiotics beforehand? That seemed to start everything for me. I'm also on the same supplements and nothing seems to be improving. Good to see you have a positive mindset, letting this illness take control can drive you crazy. I saw something mentioning a blood transfusion as a potential cure and I was wondering if you could maybe look into that because you work at a hospital. This seems to be our best bet at this point. I have followed the forum every day for about a year, and I can't seem to find anything that helps too much. I'm also under the impression that EMF has something to do with it.

Anyways, all the best man. Hopefully you find something that works for you!
Do you mind telling us how long you have been taking these products?
Turmeric capsules to get rid of the inflammation in your body

God Bless and keep being proactive in becoming patm free / u got  this !
What kind of inglamation....mine is sore throat and chest. Feel sick all the time
Hey guy,

I didn't hear about doing a blood transfusion as well.  I'm not sure if that's going to be easy for any of us to get because we are young and healthy.  I'm not even overweight LOL I have abs, eat very clean already, so idk if it's candida at all.  I'm still treating for it, but I'm not sure if that's it at all.  

WHAT'S EVEN SCARIER is that I took antibiotics called Omnicef 2 weeks prior before going to the music festival,  and boom, PATM.  I know mine probably has to due with the antibiotics destroying all of my good bacteria, thus letting candida take over .  Also, I smoke marijuana sometimes before I eat because it tastes better.  During my antibiotics,  I smoked everyday.  I just researched that THC can INCREASE candida overgrowth !!  Oops.

This just ***** because I'm a very young, good looking, and sexually active kind of person LOL and I just want this to be over .  It's only been 3 weeks, so I have to be patient.  Following a strict candida diet which is not hard for me since I already diet .  It just gets expensive when all you can eat are GRASS FED MEAT !! LOL I'm thinking that we have antibiotic induced PATM which increased our candida overgrowth.

Keep in tocuh, stay positive, and buy some other things .  I just bought some chlorealla tablets , to detox heavy metals from my body, and I don't feel any different.  I know we want to be fixed tomorrow,  and I know that's not going to happen.  Enjoy Toronto!   I was just there and I took a photo shoot in front of Casa Loma !!

Sending love from Orlando
Justin
Try desiccated beef liver.
Hey as u working in a hospital please consult with a dermatologist for the same as this is a kind of psoriasis. And after consulting dm me.
First sentence didn't = did ** oops lol
Also, HOW DO YOU GET RID OF THUS BRAIN FOG !?!!!  I'm dying people .  I can barely drive I'm so dizzy all the time :/
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.