the cells of the gut lining regenerate themselves every three weeks, so it possible to see some improvement with three weeks.
- [ ] fructose is one of the key carbohydrates involved in the regulation of the intestinal permeability and its overuse may cause harmful effects, such as tight junction protein dysfunction.
- [ ] Food allergies / sensitivities
- [ ] Celiac disease
- [ ] Crohn’s disease
- [ ] Dysbiosis (an imbalance of good and bad bacteria in the gut)
- [ ] Overeating the same foods – eg eating the same food every day
- [ ] Hereditary or genetic disposition
- [ ] A severe stomach bug or bout of gastroenteritis can trigger the start of a food allergy
Treatment (should be for at least 3 months to see the effects):
-eat only gluten free
-remove common allergy/producing food
-low allergy diet: vegetables, poultry, fruits
-hydrochloric acid if stomach acidity is low
-reintroducing desirable bacteria (prebiotics, probiotics)
-cultured / fermented foods with live bacteria
-L-glutamine, an amino acid that helps repair the gut lining
-collagen and glycine can heal the cell walls
-supplements with nutrients aiding in intestinal wall structure & function
-vitamins C, E, and A/betacarotene, the minerals zinc and manganese, the amino acids cysteine, N-acetylcysteine, and glutamine, the tripeptide glutathione, and the carbohydrates inulin and/or FOS.
-sea buckthorn oil
-other nutrients closely involved with collagen formation, such as the vitamin pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), as well as licorice root, and curcumin.
This is not a cure but it will most definitely help you couple with the right diet and exercise and also alleviation of any physical mental spiritual problems.