People reacting to me multiple feet away

I believe my PATM is at it's all time high. What does not make sense to me is I am the healthiest I have ever been , I don't eat carbs , I limit sugar , and have great health. People react to me MULTIPLE feet away , with less than 5 minutes of exposure. Can someone please help me ??
If PATM is caused by bad bacteria doing the right thing will kill the bacteria in big quantities and release all toxins they contain at once.

Just speculation.
There is nothing we can do. The thing always strikes when we least expect it, even when we are happy, healthy and not thinking about it. We just have to find a way how to live with it.

You are reading content posted in the People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community

Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.