People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
674 Members

Still no 100 % cure

We need to work hard.

Still researching on hormones
So adrenal insufficiency is not the cause for PATM as you said less than a month ago?

You mentioned you are working with microbiologists, do you think it is possible this 'slime mold' you were diagnosed with could be the cause for PATM as meowkity1 describes it?
maybe there's more to the adrenal insufficiency the doctors are not aware off.

Lol meowkity is quite because she is not cured, she wanted attention. I tried heavy dewormers and nothing helped
I don't think patm is parasite.
#applying common sense

1 why do people suffering from heavy fungal infection[ systemic fungal infection ] dont suffer from patm ??????

2 why do people suffering from patm don't infect people around them if it bacteria or virus infection??????

3 infact patm has made me immune to malaria parasite and other
Infectious diseases [to us it a blessing, but to others it a curse because they cant stay around us]

4 Ask your self why people are leaving with it for 40 years plus with
No complications except people being allergic to them

5 There's hormonal changes some where in our body...we supper humans [THE REASON WHY THERE'S NO CURE IS BECAUSE IT'S SYSTEMATIC CHANGES AND DOCTORS CAN NOT FIGURE IT OUT]

NB
        # MALARIA PARASITE  CAN NOT STAY IN US.....MAYBE THEY WILL USE OUR BLOOD FOR IMMUNIZATION SOME DAY WHEN THEY FULLY UNDERSTAND THE CHEMISTRY  CHANGES WITHIN US.

#grammarError

1 maybe we have an overgrowth, but in an uncommon part of our body (adrenals?)

2 for me (and for others too) it began in a very stressful time period, so it could be possible that this thing that patm causes can exploit weakened immune systems to grow in an uncontrolled velocity

3 yes it seems like this patm trigger also creates it's own antibacterial barrier, some time ago I have read about some types of fungi are able to do so (also candida albicans) , since the two years I am suffering from PATM I was like ~2/3 times sick, nothing compared to previously

4 because they mainly aren't the ones that are allergic to this vibrations/gas/mycotoxins/spores/hormones or whatever creates these patm symptoms. I would agree that this is a blessing for me, if I could still focus on my tasks when people cough like every 2 minutes in a big room filled with many people

5 If there is a physical damage in our body and hormones are leaking, shouldn't it be able to locate the body part someday?

sry if there are grammar mistakes, English isn't my first language.
I just joined recently but read some post from Ray looking into what chemicals are in our breath that makes others sneeze.  Unfortunately seems like progress with this has halted.   I think if we found out, it would help us narrow down the problem quite a bit.  
LOL SUCH MACHINE DOS'NT EXIST.THE MACHINE IS PROGRAMED TO DETECT SPECIFIC MOLECULES  NOT PATM MOLECULES, THIS IS WHY IF YOU COMPARE YOUR BREATH WITH NORMAL PERSON USING "BREATH TEST MACHINE " ITS THE SAME........................THERE IS NO MACHINE, TO DETECT PATM MOLECULES.

PLEASE DO SMALL INTESTINE ENDOSCOPY.
THERE IS A SMALL CAMERA THAT CAN PASS THROUGH THE SMALL INTESTINE AND TAKE PICTURES OF THE SMALL INTESTINE.

THE DOCTOR IS VERY CONFIDENT THAT THE PROBLEM IS FROM THE SMALL INTESTINE.

Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.