People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
737 Members

The PATM Cure is Here

I posted a lot on the old forum in the past about the success I had in getting rid of PATM.  I thought I'd post my solution again here just so others can have it for reference.  My cure consisted of the following:

Brown Rice Protein Powder (Jarrow Formulas):  We all have holes in our intestine which let toxins into our bloodstream and then out of our skin.  This product has a lot of amino acids (over 20) that work to effectively seal those holds.  I noticed major changes within a month.  Take a spoon mixed in a glass of water once a day.

Saccharomyces Boulardii (Jarrow Formulas):  This is the best probiotic to take for our condition.  We have candida and it helps to candida.  It also is able to travel through stomach acid without getting degraded, unlike other probiotics.  Take three pills a day initially to build up your reserve (for about a month), then take one pill a day.

Oxy Powder (Global Healing Center):  This was a miracle product.  It floods your body with oxygen, which is a natural killer of the toxins released when candida dies.  Take four pills right before going to bed with a glass of water every night.

These three products were essential in my journey.  Hope they help you on yours!!

Finally ray is seeing the light.  Don't forget that we may not all have the same issue so to say it is the DNA kinda makes me think **** no BUT I do agree with everything else: that we have sensitive toxic systems and yeast is a big part of it.  I am glad you are getting into healing the systemic yeast infection and addressing the organs and immune system.  I have gone years without PATM and it came back after a stressful time which leads me to think that we DO need to strengthen our organs/immune system and help our body as much as possible and to DE-STRESS.  I am trying to find a way to slow life down and balance as much as possible because the world I live in is so ****** up.  I just read an article about how we are a social sleep experiment because our over-stressed society gets less sleep than ever before in history.  I ******* hate how we have come into this corner where life is so ******* stressful that we don't even have enough time to get 8 hours of sleep every night and the stress makes us sick which makes us sicker and alone and isolated.  I am pissed.  
Holy god .thier is no oxy powder here in philippines....hopefully i would like to ask question when the candida dies the patm become worst??means if he will died is thier a chance he will not grow again?? How many months candida totaly died?please hopefully my job will begin soon..please help me..
Yes, when the candida dies it release toxins, which go out of the skin and cause the reactions.  You can't get rid of all candida (it's impossible - it is a natural yeast that is in everybody, even healthy people) but you can try to reduce it as much as possible with the Sacc Boul and eating the Candida diet.  The best short-term impact though is using the Brown Rice powder and Oxy Powder.  Do you have access to the Internet?  If so, can you just buy the Oxy Powder online?  That's how I do it.
@juffufu, Oxy powder is just a fancy name for magnesium oxide. There's several companies making it and it's way cheaper.
Ray, thanks for ur information.  I agree w u.  It seemed like all of us are trying different things, but we have to first know what all is effected in our body.  So a holistic doc sounds like the first step to take huh?  I have been wondering what doctor can run these kinds of tests for me, but i think u answered that question.  Im all about trying different remedies if others said it worked for them, but seeing this kind of doc sounds like the smartest step to take just to make sure we are doin things right and not wasting our time.  
Also, im sure getting better depends on how bad our body is, of course.  Hopeful1234 probably is not affected as bad as others.  Im gonna try H1234's method, but i think im gonna sched a doc appointment for sure
Ju, when candida die they release toxins.  These toxins can have negative affects on your body.  So you MAY feel bad before u get better, and feeling this way is sometimes a way of u knowing that u are doin something right.  On the other hand, u could be taking too many things and are hurting yourself.
Chopa...hope you are right...hope this could be the answer i drink now accai berry juice and some herbal tea and some probiotics shirota strain... i will put all of this to god..ive auffered enough..
Thier is no oxy powder in all drug store here in philippines..it seems you can only buy that in america.and im not rich like you people
Hello Choppa,

I would wait to see what my outcome is before you go and see a Holistic doctor.
It took me a long time to figure out what was happening but I finally figured it out. Now it's just a matter of finding the right combination of natural remedies to cure this awful PATM.

We are caught up in a nasty cycle where it can be very frustrating and emotionally draining not to mention costly. We are just not able to produce white blood cells to kill off the yeast because what produces white blood cells is our lymphatic system. In order for the lymphatic system to produce and work as designed it needs nutrients and enzymes from the liver. Well the liver cannot produce what's required because it has become compromised by this yeast that has embedded itself deep inside this organ.

Like I mentioned, I'm going thru this herbal tea treatment in phases and I am experiencing head aches along with other symptoms but what the doctor is doing is strengtheing my immune system and reducing the inflammation so later my body is strong enough cope with these future teas that he has specifically designed for me.

Many natural medicine doctors mention how the medical establishment is in agreement with the pharmaceutical companies to keep most of the general population in a somewhat sickened state to keep the money rolling in. Something to think about, if anything food for thought.
Good advice Ray, but i have the means to get me to a similar clinic. I too, want to know whats up w my own body.  2 guinea pigs are better than 1.  If this will help others too, im all 4 it.
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.