People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
737 Members

The PATM Cure is Here

I posted a lot on the old forum in the past about the success I had in getting rid of PATM.  I thought I'd post my solution again here just so others can have it for reference.  My cure consisted of the following:

Brown Rice Protein Powder (Jarrow Formulas):  We all have holes in our intestine which let toxins into our bloodstream and then out of our skin.  This product has a lot of amino acids (over 20) that work to effectively seal those holds.  I noticed major changes within a month.  Take a spoon mixed in a glass of water once a day.

Saccharomyces Boulardii (Jarrow Formulas):  This is the best probiotic to take for our condition.  We have candida and it helps to candida.  It also is able to travel through stomach acid without getting degraded, unlike other probiotics.  Take three pills a day initially to build up your reserve (for about a month), then take one pill a day.

Oxy Powder (Global Healing Center):  This was a miracle product.  It floods your body with oxygen, which is a natural killer of the toxins released when candida dies.  Take four pills right before going to bed with a glass of water every night.

These three products were essential in my journey.  Hope they help you on yours!!

Hellodolly12,

I do much respect your opinion and hold it in very high regards. I read your comments and become more educated concerning PATM.

The doctor does have videos on you tube that can educate even the most rookie when it comes to the medical field. He explains everything in detail and in very simple terms. I would suggest to everybody not to jump to conclusions and do your research. Let me be the guinea pig so to speak. I will keep everybody informed.

Ray
Here is a good video to watch and it talks about yeast and how it immigrates to other parts of the body. It's about 20 minutes long but its going to cost you is your time.

wwwdotyoutubedotcom/watch?v=EMnAW8J4gBk
Guys have you tried garlic?? Lots of it??
I did for about three months with no success.
I have discovered the final piece to our frustrating , embarrassing puzzle of PATM, by God's amazing grace !!!!

As you stated eloquently after we remove inflammation, bring body defenses back to normal , remove toxins from inside our body

through healthier food choices such as mostly plant based and supplements including probiotics

Toxins/Candida  continue to remain on our skin and pores

To eliminate this last piece of the PATM problem :

before bed each night massage organic virgin coconut oil all over your body

coconut oil is anti fungal and antimicrobial and removes Candida from
Our skin !!!!!!!  Google for more info

Thank you Jesus !!!!!!

God Bless you all always !!!!!
hey grateful, in what ways has the coconut oil helped u? What r you noticing?  I have a brand spankin new container of it that i havn't even opened.
Greatful u had me feeling like a butterball turkey last night, all greased up lol.  Felt like i should go jump in the oven lol.
Please explain more about this lower back pain you are talking about

Thank you kindly and God Bless always!
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.