Distinguished medical researchers:
I am a new unknown disease patients, my name is Chen Jianxin, 43 years old, from china.
In modern society, there is a new disease which has not been paid attention to. In China, Japan ,Europe and the United States, there are a large number of patients, according to incomplete statistics, the new unknown disease patients active in Chian as many as more than 3000 patients. In Japan and Europe and the United States and other countries, patients called the disease 'PATM' (full name: people allergy to me), in the Google search input '' PATM'', can find a lot of information about the disease and forums. This is a disease of letting patients complete collapse , the disease is more common in adolescent patients, due to their huge mental pressure to bear disease, most of patientswill choose to leave school and company, and shut themselves up, embarked on the long road to medical treatment. As the disease patients, I had suffered 21 years of the disease ,made observation and careful research, now write down some new found myself, hope more medical research are needed to pay attention to this group, to help the poor children!
What is' PATM '? What symptoms does it have? I'll detail it later.
(1) 'PATM' is a disease that causes the patient to distribute irritating odor all over the body. Inhaling the odor emitted by the patient may cause respiratory tract dryness, cause coughing and spitting, and cause confusion to others.
(2) the clinical symptoms of 'PATM': Patients' genitals, sweat glands, anal sweat glands, facial pores, mouth and feet will smell bad. Smell roughly: fishy smell, smell of urine and fecal odor and taste of methane. Each odor appears alone and is not fixed and changes with the patient's physical condition.
(3) the age of illness of "PATM" patients: there are men and women in the patients, the proportion of men is greater than women, and the onset time is concentrated on puberty, that is, after 11 years of age. Also, patients develop in adulthood. To be sure, it won't develop until it's undeveloped.
Here are the common features that patients have summed up:
1.the body has a bad smell, smell is not one, often change.
2. most people begin to suffering this disease from puberty.
3.a taste of the site, many people will mention the genitals, it should be said to be mainly based on the genitals, do not rule out other places.
4.This odor is different from body odor, this odor is not persistent, but not intermittent, sometimes, sometimes without.
5.This odor exist all the year round, but body odor don’t have taste in winter, they are obviously different.
6,.the following situaition will aggravate the odor :
(1) when the mood is tense, the smell will suddenly increase; the more tense, the greater the odor; when the mood is relaxed, the smell will ease.
(2) after masturbation pudendal glands distribute stench, after a period of rest will gradually reduce the odor.
(3) when the body feels hot and dry, the smell will increase.
(4) when drinking or eating spicy food, the smell will aggravate.
(5) a short respite after bathing and changing clothes, but soon the smell will appear again.
(6) it is easy to smell in enclosed spaces such as offices, classrooms, trains and automobiles. Otherwise, it will be divergent by the air.
(7) when people are tired, the smell will get worse.
(8) the patients and their relatives and friends do not have obvious odor, but the strangers react so much that they can stimulate others to cough and spit.
(9)the patients feel dry mouth and throat.
(10) routine physical examination and various blood tests could not find the cause of the disease.
(11) the pig reacts strongly to the stench of the patient's body, and the patient is close to the pig farm to make all the pigs mad.
How can you prove that there is an unpleasant odor in your body? We can prove it by an experiment. As we mentioned earlier, pigs are very sensitive to the stench of a patient's body, and the patient is close to the pig farm to make all the pigs mad. Then we can prove it by the reaction of pigs.
We invited three healthy volunteers with no body odor and three patients with "PATM" to participate in the experiment. First, let three "PATM" patients stay away from the pig farm at least 2000 meters (why is it 2000 meters? Because the stench of the patient's body travels far away, and the pig's sense of smell is sensitive). Then we asked three healthy volunteers to enter the pig farm, when we found that pigs did not react and make no calls. Why is that so? People who are healthy do not exude unpleasant smells. Then we asked the three PATM patients outside the pig farm 2000 meters away to go to the pig farm quickly. When the "PATM" patient was about 30 meters away from the pig farm, the pig began to feel sick and make a noise. When the "PATM" went into the pig farm, we found that all the pigs were howling like crazy. Repeat this experiment three times, and the reaction from pigs proves that the "PATM" patient does emit an unpleasant odor.
As a patient, the disease has been extensively observed and studied by me over the past 21 years. After observation, it was found that different parts of the patient would smell differently under different conditions. For example: in patients with sporadic pudendal sedentary sweat is the smell of urine in patients with anal; extremely tense sweat glands begin to shine in the fecal odor; after masturbation, men's genitals, face and mouth will send the semen rancid odour; patients in the intestinal environment worsens, the whole body exudes the smell of methane.
These findings are shocking, such as sporadic pudendal sweat smell of urine, we know that the body produces the storage of urine in the bladder, bladder and pudendal and unrelated, urine from the bladder is through what way to pudendal sweat? Also, patients with anus in extremely tense sweat sporadic fecal odor, we know only in the faeces of skatole will produce the fecal odor, and feces is how to get to the skatole anal gland? Also, male patients in the face, mouth, genital masturbation after sporadic semen rancid odour, we know that the semen stored in sexual organs, and how was it to the patient's genitals, face, mouth?
To the principle that the body smells bad, I have put forward a conjecture, and now write it down in the hope that it will provide some references for medical researchers.
I think there's only one possibility, that's through the blood vessel. We know that the blood travels around the blood vessel, driven by the heart, and delivers the nutrients needed to every part of the body. Then the urine, semen and skatole only enter the blood vessels in order to arrive at the site. So I guess: "there is a lesion of PATM patients" body, this lesion makes patients with large intestine, bladder and sexual organs to keep the body does not need to waste suction vessels, the waste in the blood vessels in the systemic circulation, part excreted through sweat glands. So with the body exudes the smell of urine, fecal odor, stench smell, methane. Others inhale the stench of the body, which makes the respiratory tract dry and causes coughing and spitting.