The only disease affecting everyone around me EXCEPT ME?

I know for sure this is very real although when I first realized by reading online about other's experiences I realized my condition seems far worse than most. Also unique & unlike any other condition in how it seems to me that the only people affected by this allergy is other people yet it's me causing it...? That's not just me right?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I have read  from others on this forum that are not affected themselves and neither am I (I only make others sneeze etc..)
Helpful - 0
That’s about it Seattle.   It’s a strange thing here we are dealing with. A lot of us looking for answers.  I keep hope that one of here will figure this out.  Good luck man
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community

Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.