Period Question Community
16 Members

I'm period stopped

I'm 15 almost 16 when I was in grade school my period was regular no problem at all but then I got sick under my vagina and I couldn't  walk after it popped my period came spotty now I does not come at all is I see blood on the toilet paper I just put a pad on and the the next time I go to bathroom there is nothing on it I already went to my family doctor and he said to not worry about because if was older il he would be more concern, but I am worried cuz this will affect my future of having kids and i don't know what to do anymore I'm still a virgin and I have  no boyfriend
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.