Period Question Community
16 Members

What should i do??

I had a baby 16 weeks ago and since then have had two periods, the last one finished last week. And for a week have had nothing. However on Sunday i had sex with my partner and as of Monday every time I go to the toilet and wipe there is a very small amount of really light brown discharge. I am very worried and would like some advice.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.