Aa
A
A
A
Close
Period Question Community
16 Members

im abit worried i might be pregnant

My last period started on the 1st of this month..usually my cycle is 24-26 days so i was expecting my period any day from the 24th of this month. I had unprotected sex on 12th of this month but i took an emergncy morning after pill the next day..on 23rd,i had spotting in form of a brown discharge which i thought was my period starting but the spotting only lasted a day then stopped..my breasts are tender n abit painful but thats usually the case with me once in a while when i have my periods..ive also got very mild on n off cramps
Im worried bcz i suspect i ovulated around the time i had unprotected sex and the pill might not have worked in preventing fertilization.
My period is still yet to show,.its the 26th today,it should be here by now..its always on time
So my question is,.could the bleeding/spotting from.earlier be implantation bleeding?could i be pregnant?
Anyone reading this please advice..ill really appreciate it
Worried 22 yr old
0 Responses
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.