Period Question Community
16 Members

what i should do?

hi i and my boyfriend had an outercourse on 28july.. we kissed each other and private parts i gave him ******* but was not comfortable so he put it inside.. we just rubbed each other we were wearing clothes i was wearing jeans and panty and he was wearing jeans n underwear... for an hour we were cozy i sat on his lap for sometime.. later he went to washroom and then he came to drop me in his car to my place while coming he tried to touch ma vagina but i was completely wet so he just put the hand on the top and removed in a min.. i had ma period last month 13 july so this month period is not arrived its more then 10 days i m too worried ..  mi pregnant and what should i do plz help me out...
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.