Do I have PAD at the age of 23?

Hello! I am a 23 year old female. I have had strong pain in both my lower legs (calves and shins) for quite a while now. It all started around 2-3 years ago. Everytime I walked at a faster pace, my calves would cramp and hurt extremely until I sit down or pause in the middle of the road. The pain gets so bad that I feel like my both feet are going completely numb from the pain and that I would have to drag them around. I don´t have any pain when resting. Except that I get a weird pain in my left front thigh when I sit down with my legs straight. The walking pain has changed my life to the worse. I simply cannot walk fast and without breaks. It makes me go late to school and if I force myself to ignore the pain it gets so bad that I cry from the pain. It has gotten much worse the past few months. I have had periods without any pain at all but I don´t understand why.
Okay, so now you think I am probably STILL too young to have PAD and that it is probably something else. But there is a huge problem. I have had severe depression for the past seven years and have barely left my house except for school. I sit all the time and I have been a strong smoker for years. Due to all the inactivity I have gained around 30kg since my depression kicked in.
I am now obese (164cm, 90kg), a heavy smoker (25 cigarettes a day for years) and I barely do anything else than sitting infront of the pc and school. I am almost sure that it´s PAD (Peripheral artery disease) and it makes me incredibly terrified and depressed. I have talked to my doctor but she didn´t seem to take it seriously until now. I am waiting for an appointment with a specialist. But the fear is overcoming my senses and I dread the outcome. I am so scared that my concerns are true and that my life quality will greatly sink because of what I did to myself for years...
I have to mention that I have a severe health anxiety and usually I would force myself to not dread the worst possible outcome but I can´t help it this time... It´s just too real.
Actually you cannot be sure if you have PAD problem unless you consult from doctor. Second thing is that PAD can cause problem at your age and there are different non surgical treatment  available for PAD treatment. Take care.