Peripheral Artery Disease Community
27 Members

How were you or your loved one diagnosed with Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)?

What symptoms did they have?  Just wondering because my Aunt was recently diagnosed and she had leg pain.

C~
My father is going through testing now. He's getting the ankle thing done - an ABI? - and an ultrasound. They hope not to have to do anything more invasive, like the dye test.
Oh, yes -- my Aunt had that done, too!  I think it's called an Ankle-Brachial Index Test (ABI).  Thankfully, from what I understand, it gives a lot of information to the doctor and isn't painful at all.

C~