Ice cold feet with Peraphal Neuopathy.

What can I do for 'Ice cold feet'?  I have peraphal Neuropathy. and it is very painful!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Any one with nsvn could the please contact me at ***@**** and leave me an email addres and I will contact them ASAP. Regards William
Helpful - 0
Keep them warm and dry, including not sweating, they will feel cold and wet. Change your shoes or slippers often if you have to. I didnt realize till I had neuropathy that mine do sweat all that much. I take a shower so my feet are in the warm water but we are not supposed to put them on heat cos it is hard to tell whats too hot so a shower is best, your water wont be hotter then your body can take,  as it could be if you werent paying attention to the temp of a heating pad for example.

Put them up when you can, Mine do get warmer when up on a stool.

When I was first diagnosed  I was working in water and colder temps and I thought that was the cause of my pain for a long time. Turns out they can get just as bad, cold and painful, now even tho I am not still working there.

Sorry you had to wait such a long time for an answer, I just spotted this post.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) Community